Congratulations, as we initiate a process to understand whether YOU as individual and we as an organisation are complementary and can achieve something big together.
And also introducing your future workplace, to you, i.e., Fabulous Media. We as a digital agency are into business for 10+ years and served across the globe, be it a tier 1 corporation or a promising startup.
Fabulous Media is always looking for talented people to become part of Team Fabulous. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have a creative creed and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
Candidates can look forward to regular client contact, a role in design department and graphics and layout creation, and along with
- Assisting senior web developers;
- Working with the technology and marketing team on web development projects.
- Understanding speed, security and mobile first for cutting-edge websites and applications.
- Understanding the manager’s brief and exploring smart ways of delivering communication to our target audience.
- The position also requires organizational, time management, communication, and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to work in a highly collaborative environment.
- 1 – 4 years work experience with a strong portfolio;
- Designing and updating websites, HTML/CSS, WordPress
- Planning websites and web applications layouts/ sitemaps/ modules.
- Be adaptable and able to pick up new techniques
- Having creativity and imagination.
- Good knowledge of web design software, Photoshop, DREAMWEAVER, HTML5, XHTML, HTML, CSS3, CSS2.
- Knowledge of Angular would be an advantage.
- A flexible approach and ability to adapt Ability to work under own initiative
- Possess a positive attitude towards work and life.
- Ability to work under pressure with fast turnaround times and on multiple projects
- Great interpersonal communication skills;
- Keen eye for spotting data trends;
- Great analytical skills;
- A keen grasp of information technology;
- Professional demeanour;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
- Positive, “can do” attitude.