Congratulations, as we initiate a process to understand whether YOU as individual and we as an organisation are complementary and can achieve something big together.
And also introducing your future workplace, to you, i.e., Fabulous Media. We as a digital agency are into business for 10+ years and served across the globe, be it a tier 1 corporation or a promising startup.
Fabulous Media is always looking for talented people to become part of Team Fabulous. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have a creative creed and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
- Play an active role to support the business development functions to ensure growth of the company
- Present and demonstrate Fabulous Media’s value proposition to prospects and develop an in-depth understanding of its market
- Be a thought leader and generate new ideas for growth and revenue
- Coordinate sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes
- Monitor organization’s compliance with required standards for maintaining CRM data
- Prepare periodic sales pipeline and revenue reports
- Ability to communicate with international clients and prospects
- Demonstrable ability for keeping follow-ups and establishing a communication link between the salesperson and the prospect
- Able to use data, analysis, and business acumen to determine the best opportunities to grow business and win new customers
- Ensure effective (timely, accurate and thorough) reporting to the top management for the business units on all key metrics.
- Lead and participate in creation of business cum technology related processes and ensure that the processes are effectively rolled out, adhered to and adapted where necessary
- MBA (India or abroad)
- 2+ years of experience in sales/ sales ops/ bd preferably in a Digital Agency
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in partnership with team
- Ability to analyse data and generate reports